17 April 2009

again...
my bday ...
but tis time is very very surprise one...
because my bday is already pass tense
'they' my housemate
HEART THEM
u noe y?
haha
bcz when i bek hm tat time they "curi-curi" buy a cake 4 me...
woo...
happy bday song sang by them tat time bt i tot is "Tao Fu"bday
bcz my bday is at 12th april...
when they sang bday song tat time i oso sing wit them...
lol...
very stupid rite?
haha
bt they bring the cake infont me... i jz realise tat the bday cake is for me one... for me one oh...blek
wat la?
haha so funny la...
make a wish, take photo...
erm...
tak tau what i wan la...

HAPPY

TO: Li Ying, Hui Yen, Wei Yan, Kenix and Chee Ho...

U nw view my blog? wakaka
thank you very muchie..
i duno wat should i response to u all..
bt very happy la..
haha
1st time gt surprise frm u all u noe?
omg...
haha
I heart U all!!!
yoh yoh yoh....

FROM: me XD

*haha i ntyt bath dat time... so geli...
ntyt make up oso.. lol jz kidding la...
bt my face so weird la...
haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment