28 April 2009

confuse

I nw very confuse...
i choose pr ...
but nw i hate pr...
actually i really duno pr suit me o not?
i not a person who can join alot of friend and can learn new life

year1sem3 ad...
i should think proper to continue or stop my pr course...
i hope my family will giv me suggestion...
especially my sister- very clever one...
i hate ppl compare my sis with me...
i noe she is clever she study UKM and take the course of Biomedic
very envy her le.. but i can sing... haha perasan^^

actualy i duno wat i like

Friend
i love u all....
erm ... very happy together with u all
studying, playing,shopping,celebrating....

i hope i can do the thing i love
i hope to learn a skill....
such as make up course?
beauty course?

Will u all support me?
wait ur answer!!!


Pr... may continue year 2..
oso may stop...

T.T miss u all my dpr frenzzzz... my buddy!



cry bcz of u all...
miss u all...
cry
bcz my family
scare u all look down me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment