07 January 2009

He ...

He come to Kampar find me, I'm so happy .
Next day morning, we go to Ipoh shopping.
I hope he can buy cny cloths, and i can accompany him.
1stly, we ad go to our destination Jaya Jusco, very happy when date with him.
V din spend a lot many at there.
But very happy cz i have take "da tou tie" with him...
quite expensive leh nid rm22...
somemore the sales gal very lazy to teach us hw to use tat machine... bad manner oso...

my "DA TOU TIE"
LOVE

I don like go Ipoh very much, espectially Jaya Jusco.
mayb there r many rich ppl there and im poor, i din wear so fashion at there,
many sales gal like "狗眼看人低".... haiz, so realistic!!!
bfore go to Ipoh parade, i wan go buy a lipstick at SASA shop,
there oso hav same problem, when i ask them which wan is light colour, bt the sales gal point to the most cheaper lipstick there... so cow!!! think im so poor izit? i nt willing to buy expensive ones meh?
KL SASA services best than there leh!!! last time i go there the sales gal very kind to me.
nowdays all sales gal attitude r bad!!!

luckily he bside me.
lastly, v go to Ipoh Parade.
v ad buy couple pant le!!! haha^^
i wan wear it when date wit him next time!!!
yea~ go bek Kampar ad......
happy day faster gone, he ad went bek Kl next day early in the morning....sad sad
dar dar i miss u le...
do u miss me???

meet u when 21th Jan...~~

couple pant, and some thing i have buy at Ipoh...
i buy a lipstick at Watson!!! haha
dwn buang money in SASA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment