22 January 2009

19th - 21th

EXAM...
haiz 19th is electronic publishing paper - duno can pass o nt?
20th is public relationpaper- oso duno can pass o nt???
sked le...
whole day cant sleep b4 exam ... bcz when i close my eye, all the thing i ad memorise will appear in my mind... exam is my nesscafe life!!! haha
alwaz drink nesscafe... if my dad noe , sure he wil scold me... XD

YAM CHA...
finish half paper ad, woo hoo~~cny holiday liao.....!!! yea~
until after cny continue exam...
bt v seem like ad finish all paper liao...
at nite i eat with classmate....
after tat go yam cha wit jkie , vickie n tata~rong xiu
long time din gather with them... 3 of us work at GRG TOO b4 at genting, lol except vickie...
haha after this i hav next station yam cha wit my classmate again at ghany mamak..
haha gt leng lui niu niu(mun foong), jun fai... after tat eddy come join us...
b4 tat saw nickie, chee ching, henry n zhi ming ...4 of them sit another table...
after yam cha v go nickie house play poker...

SING K... A box...
haha A box???
kampar only gt A box la...
quite cheap oh, the pay....
12noon - 6pm (6 hour) nid rm 8 per person bt nid minimum 5 ppl la...
haha
sing until no sound le...tired liao lo...
bt happy oh...


j-kie sing le... her voice very geng wan~~

so sibuk... sing k oso can talk wit hp???


is me~~

sam pat vickie, sing oso wan stand near to the wall???


choose song la... so slow ~~

me n jkie haha my face small liao...

me n vickie

lalat vickie, devil horse pose

at toilet... gt a big mirror...haha

two ppl i duno is who? two is twins haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment