30 June 2009

my room ....part one....

haiz.... haiz.... haiz....
so unhappy la....
hehe i wan post my place 4 u all look.....
haiz... after u look u will noe ad....



c... no space r... haiz.... so cham....

c.... haiz... wan sit at my chair oso susah.....

alo ppl....
c.... my room.... haiz...
but nw change ad la.....
next time jz tell u all ya....
jz my bed position change only
but i think dwn change better, but cant.... bcz.... haiz tell u next time....
eh....

my sohai roomate really XXXXXXX???? haiz
she always warning me!!!!
1st time is.......... she ask me to bcarefull when bek to room... bcz she said i disturd her sleep.... ask me don so loud when open door.... ( hey! i din open door so loudly la!!! she sengaja wan scold me!!!)
2day morning tat time my fren ph me .... i noe my roommate still sleeping but i din talk so loud oso!!!! she suddenly said: ah mun, pls next time when u talk in ph tat time go out ya.?????
i get shocked when she ask me go out!!!!?????
walao eeee!!!! tis world stil gt tis type ppl meh???? so celaka la!!!! she oso watch tv when i sleep lo.... she oso kacao me when i sleep lo!!!! hw?? i din scold u oso..... my god!!!! shit la her!!!!
haiz.....
giv me some suggestion ya..... tel me in my cbox.... i wan hw????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment