29 June 2009

my genting life....

ya.... i withdraw ad....
bcz.... bcz......
erm... jz u n me noe one.... don tel ppl ya^^
haha (u is my bf la)
erm.... i ad stay at here 4 abt 5day 4 nite.... i tel u all i m really unhappy!!!
always cry at nite... but happy in the morning.
y happy in the morning? it is bcz i nonit face to my roommate n go orientation + training .... so happy when training .... bcz all ppl( malay, india n chiness ppl can join 2gether, team work ma....)
cry at nite cz i very miss my home.... i miss my mum so much, my bf, n oso my bro....

let me tel u hw abt my room....
my roommate damn sohai one! when i 1st time meet her, she told me alot rules n regulation!!! ( eh, u think is sch meh??? bside tat she use abt 3per5 space of the room!!! my space so small!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i very hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! die la wer!!!!
tis sohai ppl bring television n fridge!!! i wan space space space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i damn angry her, wat oso cannt!!! cannt open lamp oso!!!! she will angry n scold ppl!!!!
wuwuwuwu, i very scare her r!!!! no freedom 4 me.....
my fren said my room so lack of freedom!!!!


luckily, i hav you! i mean you! haha
XXX is you u noe???
y?
bcz i can share my hapiness n sadness to u...
talk to u,
shopping wit u,
u so gud u noe? haha
i m very happy bcz gt u...
although v r nt same apartment i oso very happy gt u tis fren....

stil gt alot thing wan to talk abt my room.... but stay tuned ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment