17 March 2010

No TiTlE .... haha

My MiSSioN COmpLeTe la.... wahaha
wash my shirt, change my pillow case, lap my floor and wash my toilet.... woohoo
my toilet nw shining shining..... wahaha
again i miss the fireworks due to i over sleep.... wahaha.... nvm la.... genting always gt ones.... iskzzz

BAAN 26 ---> changkat bukit bintang

i m damn scare to go down frm genting.... i will vomit if i din take any medicine.... damn poor me... hw i gonna go travel??? haiz.....but tat day i die die oso wan to follow them go eat at there!
bcz i hav tried the food b4.... is damn damn nice.... and the place is so happening! gt alot mat salleh oso....
haha.... tat day is last day of cny so there gt lion dancing....
the lion very near to me when i eating tat time... i damn scare actually
wahaha
i still rmb when i small tat time i cry very badly when near the lion dancer.... feel so scare!

damn malu tat day.... all ppl wear so pretty but i wear college t-shirt go ... walao..
i tot they jz makan makan only.... swt =_=


she N me (best sista)


my duty manager ( he said tis pic he more cute than me?)
sorry la.... i win la.... i more cute wahaha hoho


the pretty malay gal in my department ... hihi


all ppl so happy

i like the smile.... so happy ^^

i m very boring...
jump shift ad
but nobody wanna hang out
haiz...
i wan go cinema la...
alone go?
mayb....
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment