17 November 2009

highland nite

Actually i din plan to go highland nite( is a dinner nite) it is bcz i nid to work at 11pm to 7am!
abt 5.30pm my duty manager call my handph n wake me up....
duty manager: hello
me: yes.... who r u?
duty manager: i m rahim, u sleeping ke?
me: ya la, sir.... gt anything?
duty manager: can u come abt 7pm? i need u sing a chinese song.....
me: har? i din prepare oso.... duno the lyrics la... huh? really r? (i m stil blur blur)
duty manager: nvm v hav the ......????

***
me: (i duno wat he said actually) okok wait me go bath 1st.... wan to wear wat?
duty manager: u jz wear baju melayu.
me: but i nid work at nite le
duty manager: nvm, u come 1st.... i will tell them....
me: okok.... chat ltr.....

like tat i ad wake frm my bed.....make up, blow hair.... wear baju kebaya n go there.... lol


when i arrive there, i m so nervous, nervous until my hand very very cold....
my DM ask me to sing tat song cal 原来你什么都不想要by张惠妹(Ah Mei)....
the problem is the show start at 8pm.... i arrrive there ad 7pm......... i still ntyt warm up le, hw to sing the song? u noe tis song very high pitch! how how how....
luckily gt LILY, my colleague accompany me go to toilet n warm up.....
haha

tat day i m damn nervous...... the big problem is i never prepare the perform b4! not yet memorise the lyrics! never practise the song oso! hahaha...... my DM really so funny la.... ask me to perform without prepare every thing..... lol.....
my DM ask me to view the screen and then sing infront all ppl......
1st time really 1st time!

tis is the 1st time i face with many audience in my life! many many!
highland nite le!
all working at highland department( FNB, club elite, kitchen, front office, bell boy.....)
wow.... summore sing infront our Vice President Highland Hotel .... so nervous la....
THANK YOU my fren who calm down me.... haha

I m so happy.... although is last min..... bt i appreciate my DM giv this chance for me to entertain all audience....
luckily gt many ppl said i did a well job in tat nite, n many ppl giv me a claps.... no ppl 'bulllll' me.... hahaha

thz all the ppl( manager, Duty manager, supervisor, all my colleague) support me.... without them sure i hav lost my confident to face all the audience.....

after the lucky draw( i din get it.... so sad T.T) haha
i need to go bek work...sien lo.... long quee again.....
damn tired tat nite........... but tat nite i hav a sweet sweet dream..... hehe......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment