29 August 2009

2day

i cry 2day at my front desk there....
cry so badly...
haiz so malu~~
y?
because the supervisor scold me
he always scold me mia
scold?then i cry? i noe i m useless....
haiz

2day work 5pm to 2am... actually break time is 8pm.... but i damn hungry laa~~~
then i ask my supervisor(gal) giv me break at 7pm with those ppl who are buka puasa but she said cannt.... haha but when 6.45pm tat time she giv me break with my fren Tajul oh... i soso happy
haha
MANATAU, another supervisor(boy) said cannt... then i ask the supervisor(gal) again... she said can.... bcz tat time gt many ppl work mah... i pun 7sumthing go out with the permission of my supervisor ......

then rush to MAMAk lo.....
finish eat ad then me n Tajul oso rush bek to work ....
but
SUDDENLY the supervisor(boy) scold me when go inside the back office....

he said y i break 1hour ? he keep scolding me....................................................i oso 4gt wat he scold....jz rmb he said i cannt break 1hour!!! 1 hour is jz 4 ppl who is puasa!!!! (hello man, all ppl oso break 1hour de!!!!y last time din scold me? i always break 1hour when i 1st day work at there oso same!!!! include u!!!!!!! nt jz me only!!!! )
he summore say i wan giv me a MISSCONDUCT letter!!!
tat time my tears duno y come out ....non stop le.... so malu!!!! cry .....wuhoooo.....
he sengaja wan bully me... he always wan me xia pai...!!!! wuhoooo i so sad....
he ad make me cry second time!!! 1st time is he sengaja wan me use the terminal which is gila ad.... i very blur tat time bcz ad long queue le.... haiz...

then i tak mao peduli him then go out to the front desk.....
haiz.... all ppl looking at me...
suddenly my duty manager ask me go inside.... i told her all the thing.... yea~ i m so happy.... but tat time i oso cry la..... haiz... useless me..........

at nite when i check out tat time... my lovely supervisor Joanne told me jz nw actully our fom(front office manager) brief all the supervisor n duty manager ( do not scold staff so loudly n pls next time scold in the office !!!!) wao... i feel happy la.....

i oso wan to thank my colleague + some of my supervisor and duty manager bcz they try to make me smile .... hehe^^

*i wont regret reject my assistant manager to tranfer to b foa at club elite... bcz i feel happy work with my colleague in highland hotel.... although club elite hav smart uniform and salary more a bit....but i choose happily~ opportunity always still have one rite???

sorry to somebody i noe u all worried me and wan me dun think so much... but i ad okie la.....^^ smile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment