31 July 2009

new life>.<

work at here ad wanna 1month n one week,
noe hw to accept tis habit,
eat alone, sleep alone, watch movie alone, shoppping oso alone...
i miss my dilploma, stay with my sam pat housemate... play with them, eat with them, i oso can always bek to my tpg sweet home, talk with my mum(although sumtimes i very hate my mum, bcz she always make me angry), eat with bro( hehe, he sumtimes very cute, bt he oso sumtime make me wanna 'kill' him).... i MISS U ALL(family , fren, coursemate) hey dpr, dun 4gt me lar... T.T

izzit i ad make the wrong decision?

at here i always work work work....
face to computer
face with guest
n said - good morning sir/madam, member card pls, booking ad? sir, u stay here for__ nite rite?
premier / deluxe room? king/twin? any request abt the room? near lift? 2day fully no more room sorry, sir ur booking not under our hotel is under wat wat wat hotel, deposit......
ALWAYS same .... my life?
some ppl say this life nt suit me.... izzit?

my roommate,
one is gud.
one is bad! is terrible sa hai! apa sound pun tak boleh!

my colleague?
wao..... tis one .... erm....
hehe
gt many ppl i wanna to thank loh...
bcz they really help me teach me ....
sum very fierce , sum very kind but u all ad help me alot alot...
sumtimes i 4gt deduct the point... haha pai seh ya....

my holiday....
jz finish my holiday abt 9days... kakaka....
haiz duno ogos gt cuti kah??? miss home la....

salary come out lo.... basic only la.... haha
2mr nid treat myself big baskin robbin ais cream . lol
haha 31th mah, gt discount wer...
eat eat eat.... all ppl say i fat d.... i wan keep keep keep!!!!

listen song nw- akon'beautiful', hannah montana'no body perfect'
claps.....

erm.... i wanna sleep lo....
byeeeee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment